Scoil Náisiúnta Sui an Róin Mission Statement
We seek to create a caring Christian atmosphere where children and adults will feel loved and cherished.
- Nurture a Christian ethos and cultivate good relationships based on respect, fairness,inclusion, empathy, nurturance and safety between pupils, staff, parents and the wider community.
- We aim to provide a holistic education enabling our pupils to reach their full potential as human beings.
- Grá dár n-oidhreacht a chothú, go háirithe ár dteanga, ár gcultúr agus ár gcluichí féin.
- We promote respect for the individual’s needs, abilities and uniqueness and foster self esteem.
- Awaken in our school community a sense of wonder at the beauty of creation and responsibility for our environment.
ICT in the Classroom
- Classroom Interactive Whiteboards
- Interactive LCD Screen
- Cumann na mBunscol
- Coaching for rugby, athletics, swimming, tennis
- Active School Week
- Running Track
- Reading Room
- Literacy Lift Off
- Guided Reading
- Language For Fun
- Annual School Concert
- After School Music
- Music Generation
- Sing Fest, Peace Proms
Department of Education and Skills
- Lower Pupil/Teacher Rates
- Grants for Literacy & Numeracy
- Up to date intervention initiatives
- Free School Lunch
- Subsidised Book Rental Scheme
- Discovery Primary Science
- Field trips to Primary Science Centres
- Maths - Mata sa Rang, Ready Set Go Maths & Maths Week
Sponsor a Sod Donations